Becoming more mindful was a key to my abstention from alcohol. This part was a bigger challenge than I realized when I first got sober. While you are bombarded with positive messages about alcohol from all directions, you must learn to get separation from that noise and find your own peace. Meditation is the way.
The Sober Journey: A Guide to Prayer and Meditation in Recovery is a powerful companion for anyone undertaking the tough road to getting and staying clean. Focusing on spiritual positivity as your lifeline to a stable and steady alcohol or drug-free lifestyle, Foster’s encouraging and uplifting techniques will help you find peace. And by following these time-tested strategies, you’ll soon move past struggle and uncertainty to claim your calming inner strength.
In The Sober Journey, you’ll discover:
- How to develop conscious awareness of your higher self to steer you in the right direction
- Easy meditations, so you can stay centered and positive
- Methods for tapping into a tranquil mindset
- Daily techniques for acknowledging progress and practicing gratitude
- Inspiring personal stories, straightforward examples, and much, much more!
The Sober Journey is an empowering guide for anyone seeking to break an addiction. If you like step-by-step approaches, real-world experience, and developing healthy habits, then you’ll love Dirk Foster’s thoughtful support system.
Make your day easier and honestly better with a short meditational text to encourage, strengthen and comfort your recovery journey. The book is created for all people who’re struggling with addiction and want a simple, uplifting tool for daily support. Every page consist of one insightful message or quote to help you stay sober every day. The book is beautifully designed and has an excellent size to be on your nightstand or to carry with you wherever you go. If you want a powerful book to help you start the day peacefully & strong, Meditations For Sobriety is a perfect buy.
Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts
During more than 40 years, more than a million people have relied on Day by Day as an essential source of inspiration, spirituality, and mindfulness for their ongoing health and wellness. Reinforcing the Twelve Step principles of Narcotics Anonymous, each thought of the day in this classic collection fosters the coping skills, insights, and spiritual growth that have helped people around the world find freedom from drug dependency and addiction.
- 5 Rites for Sobriety
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Deep Breathing for Sobriety
- Sole Water for Sobriety
- Vigorous Walks for Sobriety
- WordPress Secure Website Hosting
- Step 1- Quandary Admission
- Step 2 – Self Leveraging
- Step 3 – Diminishing Troubling Issues
- Step 4 – Strategic Development
- The Reading Room – Sobriety Resources
- Sobriety Coaching / Contact